Back of Book—Symbolism Reference Guide and Dream Journal
Does God still use dreams, pictures, and visions to speak to us today? And, if so, how do we accurately interpret what we receive?
Pastor, speaker, podcaster, and teacher Debbie Kitterman unpacks this seldom talked-about area of God’s communication with his children. Not only does Pastor Debbie build a solid case for the use of dreams and visions throughout the Bible, she also establishes the many reasons God still uses this method of encouragement and teaching today.
While using this guide, (via clear, relatable examples and instructions!), you will learn:
- How dreams and visions are used throughout Scripture
- What symbolism is and how God uses it
- The differences between allegorical and literal references
- Common symbols as established in Scripture
- How to develop your unique “dictionary” of symbols
- And how to learn, grow, and bless through the dreams, pictures, and visions you receive
What’s more, Pastor Debbie provides an easy-to-use symbolism guide and dream journal to help you record and process the dreams, pictures, visions, and symbols you encounter.
Pastor Debbie’s relatable voice and depth of biblical knowledge come beautifully together in this fun, practical guide and journal. As a bonus, she includes a wealth of outside resources, as well as a catalog of foundational Scriptures, to further your understanding of this relevant, personal way God wants to bless, teach, and encourage you—and others through you!